This page explains everything you need to know about how we use and store your data.
What Do We Mean By Personal Data?
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is information that can be used to identify you personally.
Why Do You Need My Personal Data?
In order for us to handle your enquiry or bookings it is necessary for you to provide the PII detailed below.
What types of PII do we collect and use?
Below is a list of the PII that we collect and the reasons why we collect it. Whether or not you become a customer, we use your data for the reasons set out below, and if you become a customer we will use it manage your bookings.
- Full Name (so we can respond to you personally)
- Company Details (so we can trade with your business)
- Contact Details (e.g. Phone numbers and email address, so we can communicate with you regarding your enquiry or booking)
- Before treatments are provided, Safety Forms need to be completed. These paper documents are retained by the therapist and stored for up to seven years in accordance with regulatory guidelines. These documents are stored securely and not shared in any way.
Where do we store this information?
All information is stored on an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system within the UK. Customer data is fully encrypted and only accessible for users in SMT with the correct authority. All information is kept for seven years by default for accounting, managing and business auditing purposes.
Can I see my personal data?
Yes. When your personal information is stored, you will receive an email informing you that your details have been stored and allows you the option to review and correct your data, if necessary. It also gives you the possibility to opt-in to receive marketing emails from us.
We will not send you marketing material unless you have chosen to receive it. You can always update your preferences at www.sensemassage.co.uk/contact-preferences.
How will we use your Personal Data?
- Manage and follow up on your enquiries
- Manage and follow up on your bookings
- Manage and maintain business related information
- Send marketing communications (where you choose to receive them)
- Comply with any legal obligations
Sharing of your personal data
We need to share PII with our therapists in order for them to provide our service. (E.g. we give our therapists the venue contact name and phone number for the booking).
We don’t share your personal information with any other companies.
Data anonymisation and aggregation
Your data may be converted into statistical or aggregated data which cannot be used to identify you, then used to produce statistical research and business reports.